Tuesday, February 3, 2015

San Fernando Valley Tutoring

Hello! My name is Nina. I welcome you to my website (San Fernando Valley Tutoring). 

I am a professional Math Tutor in the San Fernando Valley Community. I help students from kindergarten through 12th grade and college students in important subjects in Algebra 1, Algebra 2 (Intermediate Algebra and Advanced Algebra), Trigonometry, Geometry, Precalculus, Calculus and much more. 

I also help in preparing students for the following tests to get them into College and University: CST, GED, ACT, CAHSEE (California High School Exit Examination), and SAT prep.  

I conduct my tutoring services (including piano lessons) to individuals in a one-on-one environment as well as in group sessions in a equipped classroom in our education center, home office, and/or in the nearest library. I offer private tutoring in all mathematical disciplines for students from Kindergarten to 12th Grade. I also tutor college and university students. I work for several years as a mathematics teacher in the Los Angeles Unified School District since 2001. I’m a current employee providing my professional tutoring services as an Academic Instructor for the We Can Foundation and Basic Educational Services Team, Inc. in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment